There is no Sponsorship fee for hosting an event – we just ask that you supply a few necessities and some light snacks.
StartupPOP events can be held at almost any space, but greatly benefit locations such as co-working spaces, tech incubators, executive suites, retail and restaurants or atriums in traditional commercial/office spaces. You’ll not only help build companies that create jobs and opportunities in your city, help talented people of all ages find work and create jobs — you’ll promote your own entity too.
- Get exposure to a rich target market of tech-savvy, often work at home professionals, in the fields of technology, online marketing, accounting, legal, and other service industries, as well as the high-end target market of Angel/Venture Capital and investors.
- Your logo will receive 10,000 to 50,000 impressions per market (online eyeballs) per event. Your logo, contact info, email address, twitter, and phone number will be listed across 10+ online social media sites and other media. Linkedin, Medium, WordPress and additional social media sites. Our social media is not “bought” or “padded,” our followers are real people who are sincerely interested. Your space will be mentioned at least 10 times or more on Twitter per event. We have over 1400 followers – REAL, interested, quality followers.
- You’ll be listed as a sponsor on the StartupPOP Meetup page and on the Eventbright page. You’ll also be on the StartupPOP website for at least one year following the event, with a link to your website.
- Our events are often mentioned in local newspapers and calendar listings and often written about by reporters in local newspaper articles. Your space will be described in any mention of the event.
- You’ll be able to stand up in front of 50 to 120 attendees per event and take 3 minutes to introduce your entity and explain your services, benefits and pricing. You may also include a special offer for attendees and StartupPOP Members to keep them coming back. Before and after the event you’ll have the opportunity to network with the attendees, give tours and hand out and collect contact information.
- Our events make a great topic for a press release for your company for added exposure.
- You’ll also establish your entity as one that gives back and is a Leader in the Community. You will ultimately help build up the local economy and help create work and opportunities for those people who may need your services in the future.
Best of all, its easy. All we ask of you:
- Room for 50-150 people. Having chairs for at least 50 is ideal, but not required.
- A projector and screen or large monitor that can be connected to a laptop.
- Internet connection
- A microphone and amplifier if it is a large space.
- Bottled water, light finger food / hors d’oeuvres. Most Host-Sponsors can accomplish this at Costco for about $70 and supply finger sandwiches or wings, vegetable platter, cookies, etc., with napkins, forks or plates and a large waste receptacle. This is the only hard cost to Host the event.
- Optional: A few Folding tables